25 July 2009

WARHAMMER (Ger) - Towards the chapter of chaos , demo 1997

This is a band that I like a lot.Actually, I like a lot the band they are cloning almost completely.If you didn`t know, this is a band that continues where HELLHAMMER stopped.And that is very good, at least for me, because Helhammer was a perfect band; dark, sharp, raw and everything I like.Warhammer are practicly their clones, so I am proud to bring you their first demo, which is by the words of the band themselves, never released.I remember that Tom Warrior himself told me that he heard of them and don`t care much about them, as he don`t care anymore for Hellhammer either.So sad to know that.



Tracks:
01.The whisper of isolation
02.Warzones
03.Shattered memories
04.Predictions of doom
05.The tempter of destruction
06.The void inside the darkness

WARHAMMER - TOWARDS THE CHAPTER OF CHAOS , DEMO 1997

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails