31 December 2008

PROCES (Ser) - Ep tracks + demo tracks 1985

I am sorry I don`t have no pics for this band or this post, but anyway it is a request from you, so here we go.Here are recordings from one of my favourite ex-yu HC band, Proces from Subotica.Don`t blame me if the recordings are not of the highest quality, but that is all I have found, and Proces is a band that I really want to have here on my blog, to show the world we (the ex-Yu territory) really had some very very competitive bands making great music, but living in the wrong country..or maybe not? Enjoy Proces.



Tracks:
01.Nemojte misliti da se slazem
02.Iluzije
03.Bejrut `83
04.Subotica
05.Boja
06.Blues
07.Mrtvi zivoti
08.Tragovi

PROCES - EP TRACKS + DEMO TRACKS 1985

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails