30 August 2008

FEELING (Cro) - Feeling , cd 1993

Now I am beginning a couple of very interesting and rare posts with stuff posted to me by my dear friend and contributor Mel from Germany,the guy who runs the Croatian Heavy Metal History website.
The first post concerns a band that existed for just a few years,and haven`t had a noticeable success,but gave to the Croatian pop scene an excellent singer,Giuliano.Well,as my friend Mel told me,it is strange how someone said that this is Heavy Metal..This may be a Poppy Hard Rock,but not Heavy Metal..Maybe,I can compare them with the serbian band Kerber..Anyway,if you like a totally melodic,almost mainstream Rock,this one`s for you.I know that many people of the ex-Yu territory will want to hear how Giuliano sounded as a rocker..

Tracks:
01.Sama
02.Kao nekada
03.Vatra
04.Bez tebe
05.Ponekad pozelim
06.Duboka noc
07.Pozvoni
08.Zagrli me
09.Zvona tuge
10.Zvijezde

FEELING - FEELING , cd 1993

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails