24 August 2008

COUNTER ATTACK - U.S. crossover compilation cd 2003

Now,let me introduce you this excellent compilation Spike Cassidy of D.R.I. gave me on their show in Zagreb back in 2004 (plus 2 D.R.I. re-issues I will soon put here) , a compilation by Beer City Records label.Many great bands here,among them D.R.I. , Verbal Abuse , M.D. C. and Impulse Manslaughter among all,and this is surely one of those compilations which wont be pulled out of your cd players,or in this case Winamps or similiar players for a long time.







Tracks:
01.TOXIC REASONS-Drunk disorderly
02.MDC-Dead cops+America`s so straight
03.D.R.I.-Sad to be
04.VERBAL ABUSE-Disintegration
05.MOTHERFUCKERS-Green limo+Drink for free
06.IMPULSE MANSLAUGHTER-Media-they start the war
07.BEERZONE-Party animal
08.D.R.I.-I don`t need society
09.GUTTERHEAD-Race to the floor
10.RED FLAG 77-Short cut
11.OPPRESSED LOGIC-Abort the kids
12.HUMUNGUS-I hate motherfuckin` cops
13.THE HEARTACHES-Dance city
14.VERY METAL-Jelousy
15.D.R.I.-5 year plan
16.FACTION-Let`s go get cokes
17.HATEWORK-I.D.T
18.THE WERENT-Pig dog killers
19.EXTREME HATE-Sickening violent society+Burn the flag
20.PILGER-Boycott+Root causes
21.D.R.I.-Violent pacification (live)
22.RED FLAG 77-On the line
23.DESPITE-One man
24.HEAD ON COLLISION-Phobia
25.WORDS THAT BURN-Hail skatin`
26.BEAUTIFUL BERT AND THE LUSCIOUS ONES-She male murderer
27.silence
28.D.R.I.-Counter attack

COUNTER ATTACK - U.S. CROSSOVER COMPILATION CD 2003

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails