10 May 2008

I`VE GOT AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM , International compilation EP 1987

7 excellent bands,11 excellent tracks!I remember when I got in touch with it,Sale from KUD Idijoti got it from somebody (I think it was from Belgrade,from Gvido O.) and lend me this fantastic EP..I remember he almost forgot about it..but he didn`t,damn it..I was sooo into this EP that I recorded it on several tapes separately,just to make sure I will not loose it.You know,the gods MOB 47 and in this case RAW POWER,the phenomenal Funeral Oration and Psycho and Wretched..Quod Massacre and S.Malfunctions are here with tracks for which I am sure they surely have much better tracks,but well,in a whole this is a hell of an EP!Highly recommended!

RAW POWER


Tracks:
WRETCHED (Italy)
01.Fino in fondo
02.Schiavo del sistema
RAW POWER (Italy)
03.Raw power (live)
04.You shock me (live)
PSYCHO (U.S.A.)
05.End of the world
SATANIC MALFUNCTIONS (U.K.)
06.Just another protest song
MOB 47 (Sweden)
07.Sjuk varld
08.Logner
QUOD MASSACRE (Slovenia)
09.Ponekad poneko
FUNERAL ORATION (Holland)
10.Demented
11.Going further

I`VE GOT AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM - INTERNATIONAL COMPILATION EP 1987

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails