30 April 2008

POST MORTEM (U.S.A.) - Coroner`s office , lp 1986


This is a band that left a trace on me and especially on my band Devastation.This is a cult album,a very dirty and Punky Thrash Metal,and also some Doom influences (ie:part of No time and I want to die).The first track Armies Of The Dead (covered also by Devastation,and recently approved by John Alexander himself!) is one of the best album openers I have ever heard.Try it!If you are into old school,you must have this one!
PS:This band in various line-ups had some musicians you might met before,as Seth Putnam (Anal Cunt) and Michelle Meldrum.



Tracks:
01.Armies of the dead
02.Waiting for the funeral
03.Ready to die
04.No time
05.Concealed
06.(It was) Just a tought
07.Syncopated Jazz
08.Soupy sales
09.Coroner`s office
10.Death to the masses
11.I want to die
12.Run amok

POST MORTEM - CORONER`S OFFICE , LP 1986

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails