29 April 2008

KUD IDIJOTI (Cro) - Budimo solidarni sa bogatima , EP 1987

The second EP of the Pula`s most famous Punk Rock band (not in the bad meaning of the phrase!!) was a sound improvement for them,it is a little bit dirtier and directly raw,altough Kud Idijoti were still not what they will become later,a band that forces the "being as natural as possible",and that goes for the sound mainly.So,three new tracks,among them the legendary explosive Partisan song O Bella Ciao in Punk version.A must.
PS:The singles (the first three mainly) are out of print,and almost extremely hard to find (hehe...you know what I mean..)
PPS:No video for this single;I found this one with my brother Chriss on the drums!!!



Tracks:
01.Lutke na koncu
02.O bella ciao
03.Kako da zivim bez para

KUD IDIJOTI - BUDIMO SOLIDARNI S BOGATIMA , EP 1987

1 comment:

ThomasBristow said...

I need a copy of that punk version of Ciao Bella - any way I can get you to send it to me at zombiejohnpeel@hotmail.com?
Please?
Cheers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails