24 April 2008

ADRENALIN O.D. (U.S.A.) - Cruisin` with Elvis in bigfoot`s U.F.O. , lp 1988

Great record,a vinyl I still have and won`t let go.This is pretty hard to find around,I suppose there is a CD version (this should be the one,on the vinyl version there is only 10 tracks,without the last Kiss cover),and wherever you search for this album,even in wikipedia,you get only the title and the year of releasing.But lucky me,I found also this rip.The album is AOD`s usual perfectly played fun-Punk/HC,but I really fell in love with this record.I hope you will too.
PS:The song featured on the video is not from this album!



Tracks:
01.If it`s Tuesday,it must be walla walla
02.Bulimic food fight
03.Swindel
04.Stew
05.Second to none
06.My mother can`t drive
07.Theme from an imaginary midget western
08.Something about Amy Carter
09.Flipside unclassified
10.Baby elephant walk
11.Detroit Rock city (Kiss cover)

ADRENALIN O.D. - CRUISIN` WITH ELVIS IN A BIGFOOT`S U.F.O. , LP 1988

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails