31 March 2008

ASHES YOU LEAVE (Cro) - Live in Pula-Summer`s hell , 28.06.2002.

For fans of Doom Metal,here is the best band in Croatia,pretty much known and succesful outside our borders.This one is a perfect soundboard recording of a gig played in my lovely Pula in the summer 2002.,when I still lived there (I left Pula in October that year).I was not at that gig,but I am very glad that I found this recording on the net.The band is,of course,great and this is a very enjoyable live recording.



Tracks:
01.Miles of worn out days+Amber star
02.Fire
03.Hurt
04.Your divinity
05.Passage back to life
06.In vain
07.Ready to cry
08.Free
09.The planets
10.Every me,every you (Placebo cover)

ASHES YOU LEAVE - LIVE IN PULA - SUMMER`S HELL , 28.06.2002.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails