12 January 2008

SLAPSHOT (U.S.A.) - Live at SO 36 , cd 1994

Ooooh,I loved this album..actually,this band was totally unknown to me (I admit it) until the day I arranged their show.They came to Pula and played a mindblowing show in front of just few hundreds of people..such a pity for a show like that.I still haven`t uploaded videos from this gig,but will,so until then you got something else..and this great fucking album,recorded live in Germany!!My tracks are 2 and 3!!Those two on videos!





Tracks;
01.Firewalker
02.No friend of mine
03.I`ve had enough
04.Battered
05.Another mistake
06.Back on the map
07.Wired
08.Freezer burn
09.No time left
10.What`s at stake
11.Hang up your boots
12.Dealing with pennies
13.Chip on my shoulder
14.Step on it

SLAPSHOT - LIVE AT SO 36 , CD 1994

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't have this gig, a big thanks, Alexcro!!!!!
Slapshot is great!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails