25 December 2007

ATOMSKO SKLONISTE (Cro) - Jednom u zivotu , live lp 1984

I decided I will post the complete YU part of the AS discography,and until now I went by year of release,but now I skipped 2 albums and passed to the next and unfortunately last live album AS ever did with Djoser,the vocalist,on this album now visibly approaching his last months of life.I remember the news about Djoser from the Ljubljana Hospital I had from the band directly when I was a kid,and I remember his situation prior to this concert recorded on this album..Well..This album is one of the best live albums recorded in Yugoslavia.Hard Rock with balls.And this is posted for Darko by his request.Enjoy.

PS;the video here is a video from the post-Djoser era,with Bruno on vocals and bass,and a brand new line-up with Ranko on guitar and Nick on drums.



Tracks;
01.Olujni mornar
02.Oni sto dolaze za nama
03.Pakleni vozaci
04.Kraljica cigana
05.Zuti kisobran
06.Treba imat dusu
07.Djevojka broj 8

ATOMSKO SKLONISTE - JEDNOM U ZIVOTU , LIVE LP 1984

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails