16 November 2007

PANDEMONIUM (NL) - Wir fahren gegen dreck , lp 1984

Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh...it is beautiful what can be found on the internet nowadays..I was going through my record collection few days ago,and found Pandemonium`s album and two single ep`s,and wondered will I find it somewhere..15 minutes later,I had also the mp3`s..
Pandemonium is surely one of my first love if we talk about VERY noisy Hardcore..I was in Sarajevo in 1985 (springtime,I think),and there was the announcement in the local radio that a Dutch band Pandemonium will play a gig in town,and then they put Mit Schwarzer Fahne+Demonstrate..I went fuckin` crazy!!!As I was in the army back then,I couldn`t get out every day,I think it was only on weekends,and this gig was thru the week...Man..I missed them for few kilometers and a now non-existing-anymore army..
This band is one of the first bands that played a Disorder-kind of Hardcore,just much faster..and this album is a beauty of noise.
MUST HAVE.

Tracks;
01.Amok
02.Mit schwarzer fahne+Demonstrate
03.Religionkrieg
04.T.V. activity
05.Bad dream
06.Conned again
07.Victim of age
08.U.N. real
09.Kill..
10.Suspect of ignorance
11.Feelings won`t change
12.Computer play
13.Pay for shit
14.Sucks to this wall
15.Rip off
16.Zuviel
17.Nobody knows
18.Wir fahren gegen nazis+Pogonaise (live)



PANDEMONIUM - WIR FAHREN GEGEN DRECK , lp 1984

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha! nice to read you were near when we played there, but i think it was winter and still 1984 because it was fucking cold and it snowed when we boarded the nighttrain from ljubljana to sarajevo where we only played once. the state-television filmed parts of the gig and did a short interview and aired it nation wide. i'm still looking for these recordings but they probably got lost in the war.

cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails