29 November 2007

DEATH (U.S.A.) - The best of , compilation cd 2001 (compiled by ME!!)

I think Chuck`s death was the most shocking death in the world of Metal after the Cliff Burton`s one..the tribute Chuck made to Metal is immense,it is unmeasurable,and I won`t spend a lot of words about it.Instead,as the anniversary of Chuck`s death is coming (December 13th),I am putting here this compilation I made in 2001,just few days after his death,and aired as a special edition of my radio-Metal-show "Scream".This is my tribute to his work,and you will find here tracks from the demos to the last live album. Rest in peace,you genius.


Tracks;
01.Corpse grinder (demo)
02.Summoned to die (demo)
03.Infernal death (demo)
04.Baptized in blood (demo)
05.Evil dead
06.Pull the plug
07.Altering the future
08.Defensive personality
09.Lack of comprehension
10.Overactive imagination
11.Jealousy
12.1000 eyes
13.Scavenger of human sorrow
14.Painkiller
15.Zombie ritual (live)
16.Suicide machine (live)

DEATH - THE BEST OF , COMPILATION CD BY ALEX 2001

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails