22 November 2007

CRNA UDOVICA (Cro) - Sudbina , lp 1987

Again an item for collectors;of course,collectors do like vinyls,but this one is very very rare,and anyway the stuff on this blog is just to pre-listen,so..This is 80s Heavy Metal style,and I must admit I never saw this record vinyl.The band changed later name to Big Blue.So,people,as I said,rare stuff here..

Tracks;
01.Povedi me
02.Gladijatori
03.Kad ona place
04.Sudbina
05.Pogodili su te
06.Crna udovica
07.Obala tuge
08.Proklet od svih
09.Fantazija I

CRNA UDOVICA - SUDBINA , lp 1987

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hvala puno za ovo izdanje
u pravu si stvarno je retkost pronaci ovo
HVALA JOS JEDNOM
POZZZ IZ TEMERINA

micksguitar said...

very rare and excellent music.you have given me an early christmas present.thank you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails