16 August 2007

BIJELO DUGME (BiH) - Sta bi dao da si na mom mjestu , lp 1975


Their first album had an unexpectedly good response on this blog,so I am putting here their second album,released less than a year after the first.This one have a much better production,it is played in exactly the same vein as the first one,and who loved the first one will love this one even more.Bijelo Dugme changed their style through the years from this Hard Rock to a Pop-Rock that I will not put here,even if those poppy albums have an emotional meaning for me.The third album will be here soon too,and that will close the Bijelo Dugme`s Hard Rock trilogy.Oh yes,and if you ask me,this one is the BD`s best album by far.

Tracks;
01.Tako ti je mala moja kad ljubi Bosanac
02.Hop-cup
03.Dosao sam da ti kazem da odlazim
04.Ne gledaj me tako i ne ljubi me vise
05.Pozurite konji moji
06.Bekrija si,cijelo selo vice,e pa jesam,sta se koga tice
07.Sta bi dao da si na mom mjestu

BIJELO DUGME - STA BI DAO DA SI NA MOM MJESTU , LP 1975

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails